We all are aware of the continuing spread of the coronavirus and the lockdown measures that the government is taking to reduce the number of new cases and hospitalizations. In the midst of this pandemic, we believe it is our responsibility as a Christian community to support these measures with our prayers and our actions.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICES:
1 Service at 10:15 AM
Please comply with the following guidelines.
1.) Please wear a mask while in the building and around other members.
2.) PLEASE NO DIRECT CONTACT WITH OTHERS. Feel free to wave and say hello from a distance. You may be comfortable with hugging someone, but they may not. We ask no socializing at entrances or doorways.
3.) IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL, PLEASE STAY HOME!
FOR YOR SAFETY
• A sanitizing table will be set in the Elevator Entrance, in the education areas, and by entrances to the sanctuary.
• Please sit only in permitted pews.
• Masks should be worn into the church through church service.
• Pre-prepared communion elements will be available for Communion Sundays. Receptacle for containers to be thrown away will be available upon exiting the sanctuary.
• Pastor will greet from 6 feet away. Please respect social distancing.
• Praise Band music continues.
For immediate updates and more information, please like and follow our Facebook page. If you have any questions or need anything please call the office. Voicemails are checked daily: 618-667-6535. Please stay safe and have a blessed day!
Mission and Vision Statements
Our Mission Statement is:
Inspire all to share the diverse love and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Our Vision Statement is:
To bring the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to our Community.
Fri October 22
Sat October 23
Sun October 24
Mon October 25
Have you seen our newly installed Blessing Box? Alyssa P from Troy with Girl Scout Troop 258 has used her Silver Award to add a blessing box at Friedens. Sending a huge Thank you to Alyssa, her family & troop leader, Krysti, for all their hard work and for bringing this beautiful addition to this side of town. We know it will be used for years to come and will be appreciated by many! Thank You